Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am a LAZY blogger.

I should post more. I should also let my voice be heard more in my posts. I think there is a real disconnect when the way I speak doesn't match up with the way I type. I should also link this to my facebook. Because...um...I should.
Anywho, here is what's new:

I have lost 40lbs. Only 20 more to go! Very doable, since I've got a marathon in JUNE (aaaahhhhhh).

Also in June: I GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the question everyone asks is "What are you going to do after?" The ideal plan: get a job that makes enough that I can get my Masters or possibly PhD in Antiquities on the side. Confucius and the LuShi ChunQiu? YES PLEASE!!!!

I have friends in classes now! Oh yes, only took me a year. Haha, but I do, and it makes all the difference in the world, since sitting through a 2 hour lecture in Chinese Geography would be nasty without my friends there. And boring. Also boring.

Do you know I have cats? Did I blog about them? Because they are the loves of my LIFE. No, but honestly I feel very fulfilled having cats. Very fulfilled. I just want to make them sweaters and dress them up and take them for walks and all sorts of things. It is just like having a boyfriend except they are cuter, less whiny, and more cuddly. Perfect.

I do actually have a midterm tomorrow, so I ought to post more later.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment