Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life

Hahaha, as if I have one these days. My days have been eaten up by my studies, and truly, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love throwing myself into learning, and I like my classes this quarter. Chinese is coming along nicely, and I'm pretty happy with my progress.

As for other things, I ended it with my last boyfriend, known here as Space Cat. It wasn't working, and I didn't have the time or energy to make it work. I'm upset, but I know I made the right decision. School is my number one right now, and theoretically, I have the rest of my life to spend with "The One". I never regret relationships, because I think that it is truly a gift to be able to get to know someone on that level. Also, opening myself up to others (I'm normally a very closed person) helps me to learn more about myself. I know that personally, I benefit from every boyfriend I have. And they all have a special place in my heart. I'm not looking for anyone new. Right now I want to take some time for me and my life. Plus, I think the best people come into your life when you just let God bring them in as He will!

I'm in a good place right now, though I could be better...Midterms are on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment